[NCSG-FC] Our approved ABRs

Thato Mfikwe thatomfikwe at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 04:11:06 EEST 2018

Hi Farzaneh,

When you say a call, do you mean a call for Expression of Interest to those
interested in attending or a call for the FC meeting?

Anyway, Remmy and myself managed to keep each other abreast about the FC
issues during ICANN62 and one of the critical things we discussed was to
hold or explore ways of holding a NCSG FC
meeting with EXCO or contituency members and other stakeholders like the
ICANN finance staff at Barcelona since we are in the process of reviving
the committee. More information will be shared on this in our meeting on
Wednesday and thanks for the update.

Thato Mfikwe.