[NCSG-FC] Re-starting the work of Finance Committee

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 01:30:13 EET 2018

Dear all,

Welcome to the new  FC Committee member, Thato. Thato will be representing
NCUC.

The current FC Committee members can be found here:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Leadership+Team#leadership--1601093001

The tasks of FC and how it functions are elaborated in our NCSG Charter
under section 2.6. Please read those carefully.

https://gnso.icann.org/en/improvements/ncsg-charter-05may11-en.pdf

we need to appoint a chair first for the committee and then go ahead and
have our first meeting that delineates our tasks and have some action items
for the future.

For now, I'd like to ask someone to volunteer to chair this group.

Please express your interest to becoming the chair of FC  by sending an
email to this mailing list.

Best

Farzaneh