[NCSG-FC] [Action need] Final report on CIVICRM/your membership management interface

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 14:05:39 EET 2018

Thato, Im afraid I will be traveling. Just to let you know, as I will not
pay the January monthly subscription, 4th of January might be too late and
your service might get terminated if you do not discuss with the company
and pay the fee beforehand. You also won’t get the diacount on development
blocks. But that is not within my remit anymore.

You can gather all your questions and send me via email. I will respond
when I return.
All the information is in CIVI folder and my report, but if something is
not clear please ask and I will respond as soon as I get the time.

Farzaneh