[NCSG-FC] Update on Budget and Spending on membership management/technical issue

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 04:04:37 EET 2018

Hi all,

Here is an update for you on how much it has been spent on CIVI so far.

At the moment we have 10500.00 USD (NCSG, NPOC, NCUC money) remaining until
June (I believe) of 2019. Since we pay 577.00 USD for maintaining civi per
month, that means that for the next 6 month we should have 3462.00 to
maintain the service.

So we have 7038.00 USD to spend on membership management and election.
Since it would be better to first make the membership management better
then move on to elections, and the estimate for fixing election is very
high, I think it is better to just buy development blocks (I think each and
fix things as move forward instead of paying a lumpsum hefty fee.

I am still talking to the company about this. Will get back to you on what
they will offer in the end and what would be appropriate.

$670.76

Hosting Fees

$2,250.00

Discovery Process