[NCSG-FC] Fwd: [SOAC-Leaders-ICANNMeeting-Planning] Request for an ICANN Org Session on the FY20 Budget Planning Process at ICANN63

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 04:04:36 EEST 2018

[observer]

Dear FC

I have shared this request w/ NCUC EC and likely we will be interested
in this meeting.

Best,

Renata

ICANN Org Session on the FY20 Budget Planning Process at ICANN63
To: "Exec. Comm" <ncuc-ec at lists.ncuc.org>

Dear EC

I will respond favorably to this meeting unless the majority objects
within the next 48h.
Most likely, though, it will be an NCSG vote which will count.
I'll also share it w/ NCSG FC rep

Best