[NCSG-FC] NCSG FC meeting # 2 notice and requests

Thato Mfikwe thatomfikwe at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 15:31:08 EEST 2018

Hi all,

I just wanted to bring to your attention that the Draft OP community
comment process has been officially closed as on 10 August 2018 and we will
now collectively work on harmonizing the document before submission to the
NCSG EC, hopefully by 2nd week of September 2018.

In the meantime, I would need us to agree on a date for review of comments,
this week or next week, please confirm the preferred week for holding this
meeting, thanks.

NCSG FC meeting # 2 Proposed Agenda
- Opening and welcome
- Register call and overview of the previous meeting
- Review of community comments and input
- Areas of contention and those needing further comment
- ICANN 63 NCSG FC meeting and AGM leadership changes (NCUC & NCSG)
- Next steps (ABR analysis and draft action plan)
- Any other business
- Way forward and closure

Overview of short-term, 3-month timeline
- by 25 August, FC online meeting
- by 7 September, Final OP draft completion and submission to EC
- by 28 September, feedback from EC
- 20 - 28 October (ICANN 63)

Please feel free to add agenda items you think are needed in this proposed
meeting.

Please also let me know if we can invite 1 or 2 constituency members (as
observers) into the FC in order to assist with drafting comments and
documents or create more diversity in ideas and perspectives within the FC
(if we decide to take this route, a financial background or experience will
be required in order speed up integration and participation of new
members). Always looking forward to your feedback and input, thanks.

Thato Mfikwe.