[NCSG-FC] Meeting Monday

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Sun Mar 12 02:20:39 EET 2017

Hi everyone,

 I'm sorry for the late notice of our meeting, but we just received a
revised room assignment.

 The NCSG Finance Committee will be meeting this Monday March 13th, between
11 - 12:15 Copenhagen time (10-11:15 UTC) in Hall B4.2.

 It should be a very interesting meeting. I'm still working on guests but
can confirm both Asha Hemrajani, Chair of the Board Finance Committee and
Chuck Gomes of Verisign, long time GNSO budget guru. More to come.

 Hope all can attend - there will be remote participation available in
adobe connect. Details to follow.

 Kind Regards,

 Ed Morris