[NCSG-FC] fw: FC Observer - EOI

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Thu Jun 22 15:03:42 EEST 2017

I support.

A clarifying question, however: in (most/all?) ICANN working groups,
"observer" means list subscription without posting rights, whereas
in NCSG Policy Committee observers have full participation rights
and only lack the vote when decisions are made.

I presume we'd follow the latter here but it would be good to
be explicit about it.

Tapani