[NCSG-FC] An invitation to Florian

Florian Daniel floriandaniel1995 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 10:45:14 EET 2017

Hi Ed,

congratulations first of all for getting selected to the FC! I am really
happy to hear, that you want to revitalise the FC, which is why I am glad
to be asked to join the FC as an Observer!
Hopefully I can be a helping hand from time to time. I will try my best.

Thank you very much Ed!

Best,

Florian

Florian DANIEL