[NCSG-FC] Expenditures

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Sat Jan 21 10:04:54 EET 2017

Hi Ed,

I will get you full details a bit later, but as a brief summary, there
are at present only two such expenditures:

(1) NCSG.IS domain registration, until now paid for by Avri Doria;

(2) New member database / website project, paid for by ICANN; this is
not really regular yet, it's still under development and doesn't have
fixed payment schedule, but it should move to maintenance mode this
year.

Tapani