[NCSG-FC] Fwd: FINANCE UPDATE - Presentation Request for ICANN 58

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Wed Feb 15 20:40:49 EET 2017

Finance Committee may have ideas about this:

----- Forwarded message from Jessica Castillo <jessica.castillo at icann.org> -----

Dear SO/AC/SG Leaders:
The Finance Team would like to again provide a 30-minute Budget & Finance Update for groups able to include this time on their agendas at ICANN 58.
The proposed topic for this update is listed below. We can also offer an additional 15-minute Q&A segment on the items below if your agendas allow for the additional time.

o   High level overview of FY18 draft publication (30min)

?  Current Status

?  Next Steps

o   Q&A Topics (15min)

?  Reserve Fund

?  Transition Costs

?  Auction Proceeds

If your group is interested and able to accommodate, please email me a suggested day/time for this agenda item during ICANN 58.

Additionally, we would like to bring to your attention two finance related sessions we will be facilitating at ICANN 58. Further details will be on the ICANN 58 meeting website shortly.

Budget Working Group
5pm-8pm
Location: MR 5

Financial Accountability: Operating Plan and Budget
9am-1030am
Location: HALL A2
On behalf of the Finance Team, thank you for welcoming our presentations at your sessions. We look forward to seeing you in Copenhagen.

Jessica Castillo
Operations & Project Coordinator
ICANN | Human Resources & Finance Departments

----- End forwarded message -----