[NCSG-FC] Supplemental Requests

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Sat Feb 11 04:18:18 EET 2017

Hi everyone,

 Attached please find six Supplemental Community Budget requests submitted
tonight to the Controller.

 In future years I hope we have a standardised process for receiving and
making these requests. It's going to take a little time to get things in
place as we reboot the FC but I'm sure working together we will get there.

 This year, on deadline, I basically submitted every idea proposed by a
Member that I had the ability to locate and formulate into proper form. I
did the best I could. Sorry for any omissions.

 Let's hope we get some accepted.

 I look forward to what I believe will be the first ever NCSG F2F meeting
on Thursday. I'll have an agenda and remote participation details up early
next week.

 Thanks everyone.

 Kind Regards,

 Ed Morris