[NCSG-FC] An Invitation to Rafik

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Fri Feb 10 11:55:35 EET 2017

 Hi Rafik,

As you may be aware,  I was recently elected Chair of the NCSG Finance Committee. It is my hope during the coming year to revitalize the FC, to make it a key and productive part of noncommercial activities at ICANN.

As part of this initiative I hope to get more people involved in the Financial Committee and would like to work closely with our Policy Committee to maximize the potential of the FC. At my request, the FC has agreed to appoint you as an Observer to the FC, placing you on our mailing list with full posting privileges.

Rafik, we hope you’ll join us. Please let us know if  you’d be willing to join the FC as an Observer, per §2.6.6 of the NCSG Charter.

Thank You,

Ed Morris
Chair
NCSG Finance Committee