[NCSG-FC] Supplemental Requests

Florian Daniel floriandaniel1995 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 17:49:21 EET 2017

Hi Ed,

If all good (or not so good) ideas are welcome:
Can we try to allocate some budget for possible smaller events, that are
organized by NCSG members across the globe?
As I am trying myself to organize a youth IGF in Austria this year, I can
imagine that more people could use some additional funds to secure
location, trainers ....

As I mentioned earlier, I am not 100 percent sure, what we can submit as
Supplemental Budget Request.

Thanks for reminding us lazy folks again :)

Florian DANIEL

Sonnenweg 6
4280 Königswiesen
floriandaniel1995 at gmail.com