[NCSG-FC] Face to Face Meeting(s) of the Finance Committee

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Sat Feb 4 22:03:23 EET 2017

 FC Members / Observers,

 The NCSG Charter ยง2.6.4 requires that "when possible, as enabled for example by an ICANN meeting, a face-to-face meeting of the NCSG-FC will be held". To meet our Charter's explicit requirements I have requested time and space for a Finance Committee meeting at both the upcoming Reykjavik NCPH Meeting and at ICANN 58 at Copenhagen.

 I have received word that we have been allocated a meeting space at the Intercessional meeting on Thursday February 16th between 0900-0945 UTC. Remote participation details will be sent as they become available.

 I hope as many of you will attend as possible. I'll be putting together an agenda and hope to have out to everyone later this week. Please let me now what you'd like to discuss. The FC has not met in recent years, if ever. Let's make this meeting a productive one!

 Kind Regards,

 Ed Morris