[NCSG-EC] Fwd: [SOAC-Leaders-ICANNMeeting-Planning] ICANN81 Plenary Session

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Tue Sep 24 16:32:57 EEST 2024

Dear Pedro,

While the "fair share" (for those who aren't familiar with the
discussion, the "fair" is telco newspeak, and pretty much the
opposite of what most of the Internet would consider fair)
discussion is a very important one, it is pretty well outside
the scope for ICANN (and especially GNSO). The discussion
is going on in communities such as ISOC and network operator
groups and forums (and to some degree the RIRs).

	Julf