[NCSG-EC] REMINDER- WS2 Implementation Progress

Pedro de Perdigão Lana pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 18:32:20 EEST 2024

 Hi Andrea and EC,

Maybe we can discuss this during the NCSG EC meeting in ICANN81?

Cordially,

*Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
Lawyer <https://www.nic.br/>, GEDAI/UFPR <https://www.gedai.com.br/>
Researcher
PhD Candidate (UFPR), LLM in Business Law (UCoimbra)
Coordination/Board/EC @ ISOC BR <https://isoc.org.br/>, NCUC
<https://www.ncuc.org> & NCSG
<https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Home>(ICANN),
YouthLACIGF <https://youthlacigf.lat/>, IODA <https://ioda.org.br/> and CC
Brasil <https://br.creativecommons.net/>
This message is restricted to the sender and recipient(s). If received by
mistake, please reply informing it.