[NCSG-EC] [NCUC-EC] [Ext] Re: ICANN81-Reviews Team Available for Engagement during ICANN81

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Thu Sep 12 14:46:14 EEST 2024

Farzaneh,

Happy for you to have 15 or 20 minutes for HR impact assessment
and DNS abuse. Getting supported travellers to talk is a great
idea, it is just a shame that our session is pretty early in
the week.

	Julf