[NCSG-EC] FW: Proposal: NCPH Day 0 Meeting ICANN81

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Wed Sep 4 18:09:31 EEST 2024

Here is the initial draft agenda for the day 0. I will have a
call with Mason and Paul on Thursday - comments and suggestions
welcome!

	Julf

  1. Procedural/Process issues
      1. Finalize procedures for appointment of candidate for Board
         Seat 14
      2. Arrive at predictable procedures for the selection of GNSO
         Council leadership.
      3. Schedule for intersessional NCPH Executive Committee meetings
      4. Scheduled for intersessional NCPH member meetings (?)

  2. Alignment on contributions to community work
      1. Further contribute input to the work of the RDRS Standing
         Committee.
      2. Collaborate in discussions regarding the impact of the European
         Union’s NIS2 Directive as it relates to the DNS.
      3. Review current status of and contribute to community work on
         SubPro

  3. Policy issues – Align on where we have policy issues of mutual
     interest, potential topics might include:
      1. IPC Recommendation 18
      2. DNS Abuse
      3. Holistic Review
      4. Others?

  4. ICANN Engagement
      1. Develop strategy for developing messaging on the output and
         timing/location of presentation with relevant Board members.