[NCSG-EC] Fwd: Invitation for input: "Perspectives on Registration Data Accuracy"

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Fri Oct 11 18:25:15 EEST 2024

Any volunteers?

	Julf

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Invitation for input: "Perspectives on Registration Data
Accuracy"
Date: 	Fri, 11 Oct 2024 16:08:55 +0100
From: 	Zoe Bonython <secretariat at icannregistrars.org>
To: 	Johan Helsingius <julf at Julf.com>
CC: 	Sarah Wyld <swyld at tucows.com>, aheineman at godaddy.com
<aheineman at godaddy.com>

Hi Julf,

Just following up on the email below from Ashley to remind you that we’d
much appreciate receiving your (brief) input from the registrant
perspective on the questions provided sometime next week (w/c 14 October).

Please let us know if there are any issues, otherwise we look forward to
hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Zoe Bonython

RrSG Secretariat