[NCSG-EC] GNSO Chair 2024

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Wed Oct 2 09:11:19 EEST 2024

Any objections to us nominating Greg?

	Julf

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	FW: REMINDER - 14 October 2024 | GNSO Chair 2024 Election Timeline
Date: 	Tue, 1 Oct 2024 16:04:16 +0000
From: 	Lori Schulman <lschulman at inta.org>
To: 	Johan Helsingius <julf.helsingius at gmail.com>, julf at julf.com
<julf at Julf.com>
CC: 	MCole at perkinscoie.com <MCole at perkinscoie.com>,
philippe.fouquart at orange.com <philippe.fouquart at orange.com>

Hi Julf,

Would you like to nominate Greg on behalf of our House?  I think we have
2 options.  Nominate no one and support Greg when CHP nominates him or
Nominate Greg as a show of good faith and support.   CSG is in favor of
the second option.  As I sent the letter last summer in support of him,
I was thinking that NCSG could do the nomination.    Either approach is
ultimately fine with our side of the house.

Lori

With kind regards,

__ <http://www.inta.org/>

Lori Schulman