[NCSG-EC] NCSG EC travel for ICANN81 (Istanbul)

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Wed Jun 26 10:18:05 EEST 2024

Dear Benjamin,

Please let us know what the NCUC EC decides, as we would like to nail
down the travel slots as soon as possible (we already had to submit
the list of names for the request for a NCPH 0-day, for example).

	Julf