[NCSG-EC] NCSG EC travel for ICANN81 (Istanbul)

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 14:32:10 EEST 2024

I have also been the admin of such lists in my tenure so no need to explain
the obvious. I’m just flagging one possible conclusion they might have, and
nothing offensive.

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Global Campaigns Manager | Digital Action <http://digitalaction.co>

German Chancellor Fellow 21' (Bundeskanzler-Stipendiatin) | Alexander von
Humboldt Foundation <https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/>

Member | Coalizão Direitos na Rede <https://direitosnarede.org.br/>
Co-Coordinator | Internet Governance Caucus  <https://igcaucus.org/>

Twitter: @boomartins <https://twitter.com/boomartins> // Skype: