[NCSG-EC] NCSG EC travel for ICANN81 (Istanbul)

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 13:30:46 EEST 2024

It’s not Orgs place to define how NCSG and its constituencies distribute
their travel resources, really.

The most appropriate way to deal with this situation would be - again - to
open a call for applications to fill this slot or lose it. I would also be
extra wary of raising this issues to staff since we don’t want them to
think we don’t need these slots as we don’t have people putting their hands
up.

Open a call, say NCUC members will be prioritised since this was a slot for
NCUC EC reps and let’s be more transparent w/ membership.

Best,

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Global Campaigns Manager | Digital Action <http://digitalaction.co>

German Chancellor Fellow 21' (Bundeskanzler-Stipendiatin) | Alexander von
Humboldt Foundation <https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/>

Member | Coalizão Direitos na Rede <https://direitosnarede.org.br/>
Co-Coordinator | Internet Governance Caucus  <https://igcaucus.org/>

Twitter: @boomartins <https://twitter.com/boomartins> // Skype: