[NCSG-EC] Fwd: Initiating the Community Dialogue on "How We Meet": Initial Ideas & Meeting Request

Jean F. Quéralt JFQueralt at theiofoundation.org
Wed Jul 24 21:30:17 EEST 2024

Should anyone want to follow up on some of their recommendations/comments,
would NCSG respond directly or add them to its own comment document?

Best,
Jean F. Queralt
Founder & CEO - The IO Foundation <https://TheIOFoundation.org>
Book a meeting <https://TIOF.Click/BookJFQ> (30 minutes)

On Wed, 24 Jul 2024 at 23:16, Johan Helsingius via NCSG-EC <
ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is> wrote:

> Interesting comments from ISPC.
>
>         Julf

**DISCLAIMER**
*The content of this message, which may contain personal or
sensitive data, is confidential. If you have received it by mistake, please
inform the sender by replying to the email and then permanently delete the
message, including any attachments. It is forbidden to copy, forward or in
any way reveal the content of this message to anyone. The integrity and
security of this email cannot be guaranteed over the Internet and,
therefore, the sender will not be held liable for any damage caused by the
message.*