[NCSG-EC] Fwd: GNSO Chair/Vice Chair Selections

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Tue Jul 16 11:29:01 EEST 2024

I assume we too are OK with Greg and Tomslin continuing?

	Julf

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	GNSO Chair/Vice Chair Selections
Date: 	Mon, 15 Jul 2024 23:34:14 +0000
From: 	Lori Schulman <lschulman at inta.org>
To: 	csg-excomm at ICANN.org <csg-excomm at icann.org>, julf at julf.com
<julf at Julf.com>, Johan Helsingius <julf.helsingius at gmail.com>, Rafik
Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com>
CC: 	Tomslin Samme-Nlar <mesumbeslin at gmail.com>, DiBiase, Gregory
<dibiase at amazon.com>

Dear Julf,

The CSG ExCom met to discuss our approach to the upcoming Chair and Vice
Chair elections.   As both Greg DiBiase and Tomslin Samme-Nlar are doing
an excellent job, we are pleased to support both for re-election should
they chose to stand again.  We agree that the consistency in leadership
will be helpful to the functioning of the GNSO during this time of
transition at ICANN.  It also has the added benefit of allowing NCPH to
keep our work focused on the outcomes of the Team 14 discussions.

Please contact me if you have any questions about our position or wish
further discussion.

With kind regards,

__ <http://www.inta.org/>

Lori Schulman