[NCSG-EC] TIOF - A couple of things (Membership).

Pedro de Perdigão Lana pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 14:48:32 EEST 2024

Hi all,

@Jean, just as a comment that may help identify the issue more precisely -
just created my profile yesterday, and it is working normally, so it may be
something related to your login info.

Also, by the logic of the exchange above, I believe that I am David Morar
on the platform right now. Can I change that somewhere, or I should ask
Tapani for some help to change this? 🙂

Cordially,

*Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
Lawyer <https://www.nic.br/>, GEDAI/UFPR <https://www.gedai.com.br/>
Researcher
PhD Candidate (UFPR), LLM in Business Law (UCoimbra)
Board Member @ NCUC (ICANN) <https://www.ncuc.org/>, ISOC BR
<https://isoc.org.br/>, CC Brasil <https://br.creativecommons.net/> and IODA
<https://ioda.org.br/>
This message is restricted to the sender and recipient(s). If received by
mistake, please reply informing it.