[NCSG-EC] Fwd: Information Session to the ICANN Board

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Wed Aug 28 18:23:42 EEST 2024

FYI - seems we do get to talk to the Board during the day 0.

	Julf

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Information Session to the ICANN Board
Date: 	Tue, 27 Aug 2024 14:16:34 +0000
From: 	Vinciane Koenigsfeld <vinciane.koenigsfeld at icann.org>
To: 	julf at julf.com <julf at julf.com>, mcole at perkinscoie.com
<mcole at perkinscoie.com>
CC: 	Carlos Reyes <carlos.reyes at icann.org>

*/Please see the attached letter sent on behalf of Tripti Sinha, Chair,
ICANN Board of Directors/*

DearJulf, Dear Mason,

We were informed by our Policy colleagues that you will be in Istanbul
on Friday 8 November, prior to the upcoming ICANN81 meeting, and we
would like to use the opportunity to organize such a session.

Would you be so kind as to let us know if you could potentially be
available for 90mn on Friday 8 November? We believe that we could aim at
*_13:30-15:00_*. Please let us know if this slot could work for you.

Many thanks in advance,

Vinciane

Vinciane Koenigsfeld

VP Board Operations – ICANN

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

Vinciane.koenigsfeld at icann.org <mailto:Vinciane.koenigsfeld at icann.org>