[NCSG-EC] ICANN81 Travel Slot Selection

Caleb Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 06:45:36 EEST 2024

Many thanks.

Here is my order based on their involvement in real core policy work done
in the past that is visible to me not just in the statement written but
active work.

   1. Bolutife Adisa
   2. Ken Herman
   3. Frank Anati (This guy is one of the new entrants from the last Policy
   workshop Kathy ran and he drafted two policy responses on plurality)
   4. Mili Semlani

On Wed, Aug 7, 2024 at 3:58 PM Andrea Glandon via NCSG-EC <
ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is> wrote:

> Hello all,
>

> There are 11 applicants for the 2 available NCSG ICANN81 travel slots. I
> have added the names and their motivating statements to the Google doc
> below. Some submitted PDFs and you will find them linked in the document.
> Please let me know if you have any questions. Julf will follow-up with an
> email about the voting process (his morning tomorrow), but I am happy to
> answer questions on the content of the Google doc.
>

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z_q_UPK_E7z-Tv3rKhqKk8On4Ei2NK6ZtUEUEzCnBEY/edit?usp=sharing
>

> Thanks!
>
> *Andrea Glandon*
>
> Policy Operations Sr. Coordinator