[NCSG-EC] Noncommercial Stakeholder Group Application

gabkarsan@gmail.com invincible.karsan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 18:18:47 EET 2023

Thank you for your timely response:

In brief I have matured in the civil society space in my volunteering and
early career working from strategy to operations and importantly a mission
built around civil action, and technology has always been the limelight
that draws me to wanting to shape the internet through the internet
governance community.
Currently I’m am in a transition taking more policy roles with the
Applicant support program, my involvement as an active youth stakeholder in
the internet governance space drawn in understanding censorship, freedom of
speech and online association this is directly tied to strong digital
rights that support digital civil liberties. With my inclusion in the ICANN
community NCSG of active civil society participating in building a string
DNS and connectivity infrastructure fits the criteria to build in the
community and learn how to create policy and add a new lens to outreach and
support of advocacy responsibilities of the group as a youth in the
internet governance space.

Kind regards
Karsan

--