[NCSG-EC] Reassignment of Cancun travel slot

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Tue Jan 17 12:32:16 EET 2023

Stephanie has notified me that she won't be able to attend ICANN76
in person, so we have a travel slot we can reassign.

Our operating procedures have a rather complicated process
for travel slot reassignment, involving a general call for
Motivation Statements, but as there is a tight time pressure,
I would be inclined to bypass the full procedure.

Caleb has expressed and interest, and Stephanie supports
reassigning the travel slot to him. Would you be OK
with giving Caleb the travel slot?

	Julf