[NCSG-EC] ICANN76-Finance and Planning

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Fri Jan 6 17:50:50 EET 2023

Hello!

The Finance and Planning team has reached out to see if groups are interested in having an opportunity to meet with them during membership meetings. This would be a follow-up to the Prep week session that is being held on 28 February.  My thought is that it would make sense to have them join the NCSG Membership session so information isn’t replicated in the NPOC and NCUC membership meetings.  Or you don’t have to have them join at all.  Please let me know what all of your thoughts are.

Thanks!
Andrea Glandon
Policy Operations Coordinator
Skype ID:  acglandon76