[NCSG-EC] Fwd: Alternate for SSC

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 03:03:43 EET 2023

Hi Sam,

I hope you are well. We are in the process of appointing an SSC alternate
for Arsene who has recused himself from the 2 upcoming SSC tasks of
selecting a Fellowship mentor and a GNSO rep to the Fellowship selection
committee.

As per Julf's email below, we have three options. But before we select, we
wanted to consult with you whether it is possible for you to mentor someone
who hasn't been exposed to this before. That is during the selection round
and up to the point of voting during the selection?

We are considering this option as it presents an opportunity to increase
our pool of volunteers. Please let us know as soon as you can since we are
a bit short on time.

Warmly,
Tomslin