[NCSG-EC] Old mailing list joining requests

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Tue Jan 3 18:14:08 EET 2023

Happy New Year to all of you!

Mid-December we managed to get the mail alias chair at ncsg.is changed
to forward to me. Ever since, I keep getting reminders about hundreds
of pending mailing list moderator requests waiting for approval. Almost
all are requests to join our mailing lists (with an occasional attempt
to post by a non-member). The oldest are from March 2021, the newest
October 2021.

Many of the lists aren't active any more.

My suggestion is to simply discard them, as they are rather old. What
do you think?

	Julf