[NCSG-EC] [NCSG-PC] NCSG representatives

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 17:02:51 EET 2023

Hi Julf,

There is a page listing NCSG representatives to working groups but it seems
not to have been updated for a while
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=90769701.  That
can be fixed easily by going through  every active GNSO working groups list
and check list of representatives.
>  know if they are doing their job?
I have a little bit of an issue with this phrasing as it might imply that
representatives are not doing their work but I want to assume that is not
the case.
I assume NCSG calls are good timing to share updates in particular if there
is a related topic in the council meeting agenda or adding an agenda item
of NCSG call for policy updates. It is also good to share updates to the
mailing list as it can be easy for many to read written updates.