[NCSG-EC] New Members NCSG/NCUC/NPOC

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Thu Feb 2 20:06:48 EET 2023

Hello NCSG EC,

I have added the below individual and organizational members.  Please see my question about the representative for Internet Society Nigeria Chapter.  In addition there was one organization that is already a member and one that I was unable to find in CiviCRM.  All have been added to the appropriate lists.  There was also a list of organizations that require additional information, I am going to send out emails to them. Would you like me to reject their applications and then email them and tell them to re-apply? This would help with clearing up the applications so the EC can see when new applications are received. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Annett Bonuke-Individual Member, NCSG + NCUC
Thomas Hill- Individual Member, NCSG + NCUC
Frank Anati-Individual Member, NCSG
Lena Herbst- Individual Member, NCSG + NCUC
Jessica Dadzie Asare- Individual Member, NCSG + NCUC
Namra Naseer- Individual Member, NCSG + NCUC

Internet Society Nigeria Chapter-NCSG + NPOC Who is the representative? Caleb?
Jokkolabs Bamako-NCSG-Representative Sy, Seydou

India Internet Association-I could not find this application in Civi or on the website
The #DearGovernments Organisation-this group is already a member under The #Deargovernments Organization.

Thanks!
Andrea Glandon
Policy Operations Coordinator
Skype ID:  acglandon76