[NCSG-EC] [Ext] NCSG EC meeting (virtual)

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Sun Oct 30 07:53:33 EET 2022

Hi Andrea,

I can log in members.ncsg.is and I see the pending applications, but
the set or approvers, that is EC members, appears to be out of date -
I see Robin, Raoul, Ioana, Stephanie and Raphael, who were in the EC
in 2018 or 2019 or thereabouts as I recall.

But then I don't know how the EC has been using it of late - is there
some documentation about it, or would someone like to bring me up to
date?

Also, I to have two accounts, my old one from years ago (with full
admin rights still) and a freshly created one, both seem to work.
Having separate accounts for EC work and administration is actually a
good idea, if I still need the latter that is.

Anyway, I'm not going to do any administration there, at least not
unless and until it's been discussed and agreed on. I've been away so
long I don't even know if Wapix is still supporting NCSG with CiviCRM.
Who in NSCG/ICANN side has been managing its development and contact
with Wapix (or whoever is supporting it now)? Is there still a tech
team on NCSG side?

Perhaps this could be added to tomorrow's agenda?

Tapani

On Sat, Oct 29, 2022 at 02:36:17PM +0200, Johan Helsingius via NCSG-EC (ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is) wrote:

> Whatever it took, it seems to have worked! Many thanks!
>
> 	Julf
>
> On 26/10/2022 19:57, Andrea Glandon wrote:
> > Hello EC!
> >
> > I am trying to get Julf and Tapani set with access to be able to review the applications.  What type of access do each of you have for Civi that enables you to see and approve the applications? Apologies for my ignorance here,  but this is my first time with new EC members for this group. __ Any information you can provide would be appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Kind Regards,
> > Andrea
> >

> > On 10/26/22, 08:30, "Johan Helsingius" <julf at julf.com> wrote:
> >
> >      For our NCSG EC meeting on Monday, do we have any other
> >      "must do" items apart from approving new members?
> >
> >      	Julf

Tapani Tarvainen