[NCSG-EC] [Ext] NCSG EC meeting (virtual)

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Wed Oct 26 20:57:50 EEST 2022

Hello EC!

I am trying to get Julf and Tapani set with access to be able to review the applications.  What type of access do each of you have for Civi that enables you to see and approve the applications? Apologies for my ignorance here,  but this is my first time with new EC members for this group. __ Any information you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Kind Regards,
Andrea