[NCSG-EC] Fwd: Invitation - RSVP - ICANN Leadership Program (LP) 2023

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Fri Oct 7 09:00:39 EEST 2022

Seems we need to put out another request for expressions of interest.
I know Manju is interested (and deserving), and I wouldn't mind doing
it myself as well (never had a chance, when I first joined Council
staff informed me too late).

	Julf