[NCSG-EC] Fwd: 2nd Reminder: Membership of SSC - Action Required by 14 October 2022

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 17:30:15 EEST 2022

I have no issue.

I guess the action we discussed was to write to them to ask if they are
still interested.

I know Sam La Franco has indicated in writing about his interest before.

This leaves us with writing to Peter and Olivier to confirm interest.

Here is their email below.

Akinremi Peter Taiwo <compsoftnet at gmail.com>
Olévié Kouami <olivierkouami at gmail.com>

*Caleb Ogundele*