[NCSG-EC] Fwd: Please respond | CCOICI Membership Update

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 21:41:21 EEST 2022

@Julf this needs to be discussed with PC chair as he’s normally responsible
for coordinating our nominations for such positions.

@caleb Juan is no longer a GNSO councilor

David Morar via NCSG-EC <ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is> schrieb am Mi. 5. Okt. 2022
um 20:40:

> For sure. I think, again from my loose reading of it, they’re saying it
> has to be council members. Has Juan’s term ended? Maybe that’s why he’s not
> on the list?
>
> On Wed, Oct 5, 2022 at 14:38 Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele <
> muyiwacaleb at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Juan confirmed to me this is a council WG and that he is a member.
>>

>> What it looks like to me is that we might need to update the name to
>> reflect Juan since it is council related.
>>

>> On Wed, Oct 5, 2022 at 1:27 PM David Morar via NCSG-EC <
>> ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is> wrote:
>>
>>> It reads to me like NPOC is the only one of the three that requires a
>>> new person? But isn't this based on Council membership? I'm lightly
>>> confused as to what they're asking us.
>>>
>>> David Morar, PhD
>>> @morar <https://twitter.com/morar>
>>> davidmorar.com

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

German Chancellor Fellow 21' (Bundeskanzler-Stipendiatin) | Alexander von
Humboldt Foundation <https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/>

Visiting Researcher (Gastwissenschaftlerin) | Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin
für Sozialforschung (WZB) <https://wzb.eu/en>

Member | Coalizão Direitos na Rede <https://direitosnarede.org.br/>
Co-Coordinator | Internet Governance Caucus  <https://igcaucus.org/>

Twitter: @boomartins <https://twitter.com/boomartins> // Skype: