[NCSG-EC] [Ext] ACTION REQUEST: Doodle for NCSG-EC to review applications

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Thu May 19 13:04:41 EEST 2022

Hello, all,

Will we have quorum for this meeting today ? I was going to suggest we
postponed it by one week - same day and hour next week bc I have an agenda
clash with a meeting from my work that im not supposed to miss and was not
listed on my calendar.

So please let me know if we can postpone it by one week ?

On Mon, May 16, 2022 at 3:51 PM Brenda Brewer via NCSG-EC <
ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is> wrote:

> Dear NCSG-EC,
>
> Last chance to fill in your time for EC meeting this week to review
> applications. Poll will close at 18 UTC today, 16 May.  Thank you!
>

> https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/bkRvP9xa
>

> Best,
>
> Andrea and Brenda
>

> *From: *NCSG-EC <ncsg-ec-bounces at lists.ncsg.is> on behalf of NCSG-EC <
> ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is>
> *Date: *Friday, May 13, 2022 at 11:27 AM
> *To: *NCSG-EC <ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is>
> *Subject: *[Ext] [NCSG-EC] ACTION REQUEST: Doodle for NCSG-EC to review
> applications
>

> Dear NCSG Executive Committee,
>

> Please see doodle poll, https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/bkRvP9xa
> [doodle.com]
> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/bkRvP9xa__;!!PtGJab4!-CLO4Ns4QnTUi1n6SPQ_JrP68jiLHSQUK4_EjXxSLfuh5w8pfp1bx0qdYkZyRdXpgoXPOs7L0WwGdpPSJrXs-JsW3Bth4g$>,
> and select your availability for NCSG-EC call to review applications.  We
> have a quick turnaround on this doodle so meeting can be held week of May
> 16-20.  Your timely response is greatly appreciated!  Thank you.
>

> Best,
>
> Andrea & Brenda

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

German Chancellor Fellow 21' (Bundeskanzler-Stipendiatin) | Alexander von
Humboldt Foundation <https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/>

Visiting Researcher (Gastwissenschaftlerin) | Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin
für Sozialforschung (WZB) <https://wzb.eu/en>

Member | Coalizão Direitos na Rede <https://direitosnarede.org.br/>
Chair | Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group at ICANN
<https://gnso.icann.org/en/about/stakeholders-constituencies/ncsg>
Co-Coordinator | Internet Governance Caucus  <https://igcaucus.org/>

Twitter: @boomartins <https://twitter.com/boomartins> // Skype:
bruna.martinsantos