[NCSG-EC] ACTION REQUEST: NCSG Sessions at ICANN74

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 22:57:04 EEST 2022

Thank you so much for the reminder, Brenda!

On Wed 30. Mar 2022 at 18:34, Brenda Brewer via NCSG-EC <
ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is> wrote:

> Dear NCSG Leadership,
>

> ICANN74 planning will be tighter than usual.  Therefore, your timely
>

> Kindly let me know if you wish to hold a 60-minute NCSG Membership session
> and/or a 60-minute NCSG Policy Committee session during ICANN74.
>

> Travel details will be available soon.  In the meantime, please start to
> prepare a draft list of those who plan to travel to The Hague for ICANN74
> (13-16 June) and share with us at your earliest convenience.  This is for
> information purposes only.  Names will not be submitted at this time. Thank
> you!
>

> Kind regards,
>
> Brenda & Andrea

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

German Chancellor Fellow 21' (Bundeskanzler-Stipendiatin) | Alexander von
Humboldt Foundation <https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/>

Visiting Researcher (Gastwissenschaftlerin) | Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin
für Sozialforschung (WZB) <https://wzb.eu/en>

Member | Coalizão Direitos na Rede <https://direitosnarede.org.br/>
Chair | Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group at ICANN
<https://gnso.icann.org/en/about/stakeholders-constituencies/ncsg>
Co-Coordinator | Internet Governance Caucus  <https://igcaucus.org/>

Twitter: @boomartins <https://twitter.com/boomartins> // Skype:
bruna.martinsantos