[NCSG-EC] **REMINDER** [Ext] ICANN73 Agendas

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 19:47:19 EET 2022

Dear Andrea,

I will go through them tonight and send the final versions to everyone
tomorrow morning + the board talking points.

Best,
Bruna

On Wed, Mar 2, 2022 at 6:40 PM David Morar via NCSG-EC <
ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is> wrote:

> Thank you very much! No changes from my end!
> Have a great day,
> David
>
> David Morar, PhD
> @morar <https://twitter.com/morar>
> davidmorar.com
>

> On Wed, Mar 2, 2022 at 10:40 AM Andrea Glandon via NCSG-EC <
> ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is> wrote:
>
>> Hello all!
>>

>> I have attached proposed agendas for the NCSG Policy and Membership
>> meetings to get the ball rolling. Please let me know what changes or
>> additions you would like to see.  I would like to get these posted ASAP.
>>

>> Thank you!
>>
>> Kind Regards,
>>
>> Andrea
>>

>> *From: *NCSG-EC <ncsg-ec-bounces at lists.ncsg.is> on behalf of Andrea
>> Glandon via NCSG-EC <ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is>
>> *Date: *Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at 08:15
>> *To: *"ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is" <ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is>
>> *Subject: *[NCSG-EC] **REMINDER** [Ext] ICANN73 Agendas
>>

>> Hello!
>>

>> A reminder to please provide agendas for the NCSG Membership and Policy
>> meetings next week.
>>

>> Thank you!
>>
>> Kind Regards,
>>
>> Andrea
>>

>> *From: *NCSG-EC <ncsg-ec-bounces at lists.ncsg.is> on behalf of Andrea
>> Glandon via NCSG-EC <ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is>
>> *Date: *Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 10:21
>> *To: *"ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is" <ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is>
>> *Subject: *[Ext] [NCSG-EC] ICANN73 Agendas
>>

>> Hello all!
>>

>> We need to start working on agendas for the NCSG Policy session and NCSG
>> Membership session.  For the Membership session, the first 5 minutes, after
>> welcome, will go to the NomCom Outreach SC.  If you provide agendas on this
>> email thread, I will get the wiki pages updated.
>>

>> https://community.icann.org/x/Qc0GCw
>>

>> https://community.icann.org/x/qM8GCw
>>

>> Thank you.
>>
>> *Andrea Glandon*
>>
>> Policy Operations Coordinator
>>
>> Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
>>
>> *Skype ID:*  acglandon76

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

German Chancellor Fellow 21' (Bundeskanzler-Stipendiatin) | Alexander von
Humboldt Foundation <https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/>

Visiting Researcher (Gastwissenschaftlerin) | Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin
für Sozialforschung (WZB) <https://wzb.eu/en>

Member | Coalizão Direitos na Rede <https://direitosnarede.org.br/>
Chair | Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group at ICANN
<https://gnso.icann.org/en/about/stakeholders-constituencies/ncsg>
Co-Coordinator | Internet Governance Caucus  <https://igcaucus.org/>

Twitter: @boomartins <https://twitter.com/boomartins> // Skype:
bruna.martinsantos