[NCSG-EC] [Ext] Re: RESCHEDULED NCSG EC Call | Wednesday, 15 June

David Morar davidcristianmorar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 11:31:40 EEST 2022

Hi,

Quick question, does no technical support mean no audio visual support or
no staff support? I ask because I randomly walked in on an informal council
meeting yesterday and there was staff there (I know because I was told to
leave, since it’s a closed meeting).

Thank you very much,
David

David Morar, PhD