[NCSG-EC] NCSG EC Meeting

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 01:55:24 EEST 2022

Seems like we have a day - next wednesday, july 27th - and I would like to
ask whether you would all be ok with the 18h00 UTC slot ? It would
accommodate both Robin and Bukola.

If everyone agrees we can then send an invitation soon. And I would be more
than happy if you all followed @Robin Gross <robin at ipjustice.org> example
and reviewed the available applications ahead of the call.

Best,
bruna

bruna.mrtns at gmail.com