[NCSG-EC] ICANN75 Sessions

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 16:14:13 EEST 2022

Andrea, hello!

I apologize for the lack of replies as Im a bit busy these days. But I
would say it's important for us to request all the NCSG meetings to take
place before the council meeting just so we can use the exchanges as part
of our discussions re. strategies and so on.

In terms of the requested meetings I believe we could use two 90 min
session - one for Policy Committee and another for NCSG. If we can secure
more than 90 min for the NCSG meeting I believe it would be interesting as
recently our meetings have been rather short.

best,
Bruna

On Fri, Jul 8, 2022 at 2:52 PM Andrea Glandon via NCSG-EC <
ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is> wrote:

> Hello all!
>

> That is definitely not going to happen, Stephanie, and in fact I need to
> have meeting requests by Monday, 18 July  😊.
>

> Thanks!
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Andrea
>

> *From: *NCSG-EC <ncsg-ec-bounces at lists.ncsg.is> on behalf of Stephanie E
> Perrin via NCSG-EC <ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is>
> *Date: *Thursday, July 7, 2022 at 16:17
> *To: *"ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is" <ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is>
> *Subject: *[Ext] Re: [NCSG-EC] ICANN75 Sessions
>

> I say tell them to slow down, we are still getting over the last one :-))
>
> Steph Perrin
>
> On 2022-07-07 11:17 a.m., Andrea Glandon via NCSG-EC wrote:
>
> Hello all!
>

> I wanted to reach out to make sure that everyone is thinking about the
> sessions for ICANN75.  After the production call today, things are going to
> move very quickly. Please let me know if you have any questions.
>

> Thanks!
>
> *Andrea Glandon*
>
> Policy Operations Coordinator

> *Skype ID:*  acglandon76

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

German Chancellor Fellow 21' (Bundeskanzler-Stipendiatin) | Alexander von
Humboldt Foundation <https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/>

Visiting Researcher (Gastwissenschaftlerin) | Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin
für Sozialforschung (WZB) <https://wzb.eu/en>

Member | Coalizão Direitos na Rede <https://direitosnarede.org.br/>
Chair | Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group at ICANN
<https://gnso.icann.org/en/about/stakeholders-constituencies/ncsg>
Co-Coordinator | Internet Governance Caucus  <https://igcaucus.org/>

Twitter: @boomartins <https://twitter.com/boomartins> // Skype:
bruna.martinsantos