[NCSG-EC] ICANN73 Agendas

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 16:15:01 EET 2022

Hello all,

Are there any issues or topics you would like to suggest for our meeting's
agenda ?

(Please dont let this be a conversation between Andrea and myself)

On Tue, Feb 22, 2022 at 5:21 PM Andrea Glandon via NCSG-EC <
ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is> wrote:

> Hello all!
>

> We need to start working on agendas for the NCSG Policy session and NCSG
> Membership session.  For the Membership session, the first 5 minutes, after
> welcome, will go to the NomCom Outreach SC.  If you provide agendas on this
> email thread, I will get the wiki pages updated.
>

> https://community.icann.org/x/Qc0GCw
>

> https://community.icann.org/x/qM8GCw
>

> Thank you.
>
> *Andrea Glandon*
>
> Policy Operations Coordinator

> *Skype ID:*  acglandon76

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

German Chancellor Fellow 21' (Bundeskanzler-Stipendiatin) | Alexander von
Humboldt Foundation <https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/>

Visiting Researcher (Gastwissenschaftlerin) | Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin
für Sozialforschung (WZB) <https://wzb.eu/en>

Member | Coalizão Direitos na Rede <https://direitosnarede.org.br/>
Chair | Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group at ICANN
<https://gnso.icann.org/en/about/stakeholders-constituencies/ncsg>
Co-Coordinator | Internet Governance Caucus  <https://igcaucus.org/>

Twitter: @boomartins <https://twitter.com/boomartins> // Skype:
bruna.martinsantos