[NCSG-EC] EC Meeting rescheduled - September 7th, 14h00 utc

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 05:49:10 EEST 2021

Hello all,

This is just a heads up that I have had another urgent meeting scheduled
for the same times as ours and asked Maryam to reschedule the EC meeting
for next week - 7 September at 14:00 UTC. Please let me know whether you
can or cannot attend the meeting as we have to continue the membership
requests assessment.

In the meantime, we have finally added all of you as Membership requests
reviewers so make sure to add your comments to the system until our
meeting. For those of you who have not entered the system before, this is
the link: members.ncsg.is

Best,
Bruna

--

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Advocacy Coordinator | Data Privacy Brazil Research
<https://www.dataprivacybr.org/en/>

Member | Coalizão Direitos na Rede <https://direitosnarede.org.br/>
Chair | Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group at ICANN
<https://gnso.icann.org/en/about/stakeholders-constituencies/ncsg>
Co-Coordinator | Internet Governance Caucus  <https://igcaucus.org/>

Twitter: @boomartins <https://twitter.com/boomartins> // Skype:
bruna.martinsantos