[NCSG-EC] Scheduling EC and Membership calls

Brenda Brewer brenda.brewer at icann.org
Tue Nov 2 23:35:21 EET 2021

Good day, Leaders!

As we all wish Maryam the best on her new journey with ICANN, Andrea and I would like to start planning support for your groups.

Please provide your meeting schedule so we can send invites for up to three months in advance.  Some are already filled in, please update if need be.  Add any recurring calls I have omitted from the table below.  Of course, we can reschedule dates as needed and we can schedule new meetings upon request with 48-hour notice.  This pre-planning is very helpful for all our calendars.  Thank you!

Week and day

UTC Time and duration

NCSG-EC

NCSG-Monthly Policy Calls